6/19/2009

+MY LITTLE PRINCESS+

**The Princess, haha... (berangan je Charm...)**


I suppose this feeling in my heart would be love. Although I try to hide it, a smile appears on my lips.

It hasn't been even a day but I begin to miss you again. What should I do? My heart has caught a deep illness.

Now I will not have a lazy appearance anymore.

I want to show you just my good points.

Up there, high in the sky, I want to fly, to tell the world that I love you.

Deep in the night sky, girl I will become a star to protect you. You're my love.

Those words "lets break up", those words "be happy", lets never say those to each other..

Like now, please be by my side. I pray that you understand my lacking heart.

Lean against my manly appearance..

I want to become a man that best suits me.

Please give me approval to be inside your heart always.
If you are like me, than there won't be any pain,
Because now I will protect you

For you.

My little princess everyday I'm going to show you love that I've hid until now.

For forever, without a changing heart girl

I'm going to love you more than myself

You're my love.

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.