6/24/2009

+SHOW ME YOUR LOVE+

Actually tonight I'm suppose to be sad because tomorrow I'll start leaving home. But somehow I don't feel that way. Or at least I'm not trying to, huhu... Everything is for the best. So tonight I just decided to listen to songs I love so much in my laptop. And I also decided to post the first MV in this blog. Quite hard to choose which MV that can cheer up my feelings right now. Again, another tough decision to make. Wait, I think I've got the right MV, hehe... Ladies and gentlemen, in this special night, Charm presenting 18 cute guys that will sure whisk the girls' heart... Show Me Your Love by TVXQ and Super Junior.





**Show Me Your Love**


This is a song from long time ago, at the early of their appearance but I never feel bored watching and listening this song. I can feel the fun when they were performing this and you can see that they really were having fun with each other. I'm going to watch this MV over and over and over and over...... until I fall asleep tonight, lol...

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

2 comments:

+pride+ said...

aku benci korea mamat jambu cmni!!!wahahahahahah^^

Charm Han Kyul said...

cis2...
ini khas utk gadis2, haha

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.