6/03/2009

+FOOTSTEPS+


There are many obstacles in my life, and also yours. Whether with people around us, or from ourselves. Believe me, they're not easy to overcome but as long as we be patient and take step by step action, everything will be just fine. Just don't give up too long and we sure to be stronger, hehe... Hm... My guts say that I'll be going far away from home again. Huh, looks like I have to do what I have to do. Everything is not set in stone yet but I'll make sure to make an official announcement about what I really trying to say right now. We still have time, in about a few weeks, hehehe... Here is one of the expression of my feelings just like what I had mentioned in the previous post. Hope u'll understand.

That day, when the sun set, my footsteps took me,
Opening my eyes to a place I thought I had forgotten,
Whether I still have some hatred towards you left,
I want to be free now,
I believed time would solve everything,
Was that in itself,
Is it a foolish believe?
Now I want to just go with the flow of things,
It doesnt matter to you anymore,
From the start a person like you never existed to me the way I didnt to you,
Remember one day you'll hurt as much as I did,
From someone other than myself,
You'll experience the same pain,
I'm sorry, this is all I can do,
Really, it's the only way I can be,
For that day to come,
When I can start over like you,
For me, who cant love you and can't help but hate you.

*Wow, the finishing line quite harsh and cruel, huhu...

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.