6/02/2009

+TAGGED BY LADYGIRL+

First of all, sorry ladygirl because of the late respond on your tag. This tag is in one of the POST-TO-BE folder in my laptop. Believe me, more posts that have been postponed will be post starting this June (^-^). After exactly 1 hour full of inspiration, here's the outcome... Enjoy reading okeyh...

1) Apakah nama blog anda sekarang dan kenapa anda memilih nama itu?

::Charm's:: +c'est la vie+. Charm refer to my shorten name. C'est la vie means happiness, I think. But I'm goin to change the name a little bit, huhu...


2) Apakah link blog anda sekarang dan bagaimana boleh timbul idea untuk menamakannya seperti itu?

petrushalliwell.blogspot.com...I was obsessed with Charmed series n still until now. I tried to find an english male name with the initial P and wala!!! I met someone with the name Petrus, lalala... Sorry using ur name babe.


3) Apakah method penulisan dalam blog anda?

Usually I wrote about what happened in my daily life or what I felt on the moment. Sometimes I just post lyrics or traslation of korean and japanese songs as a manifestation on the current feelings and situation that revolve in my life.


4) Pernah terase nak hapuskan blog anda?

Nope at all. My blog is a medium for me to express my feelings n for other people to know me more. I'm not the talkative type, more to write. Besides, I used to dream of becoming a writer when I were in high school, huhu...

5) Apakah pendapat anda mengenai blog kepada pemilik blog yang TAG anda ini?

Her's is nice. The contents of the posts are more relevant than mine, hehe... U should buy me sumthink Awanis, puji2an ni, hehe...

6) Senaraikan orang yang akan anda TAG:

-Mr Wyatt
-Mr Darren
-Miss Ziqa
-Mr Azfar
-Mr Cuax
-Mr Arif
-Mr Bulat

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.