6/06/2009

+DONG BANG SHIN KI+

Presenting Charm's new addicted Korean star, DBSK!!! (applause...). Not new actually, I've been listening to their songs since February this year. The first two mv that I watched were Balloons and Wrong Number. Since then, I made research about this group in the internet, listening and watching most of their mv's. They are amazing, with good looks, can sing and dance well, plus the hype songs, I can't denied that I love them (did I say love? haha...).

Power leader U-Know Yunho. Tough image but sometime can act cute, huhuhu

Hero Jaejoong. Even from a man's eyes, he's beautiful
Mr Perfect of the group, Micky Yoochun. Like his voice tone.
Xiah Junsu, with his famous angelic pose and smile. Superb cute, haha...

The youngest with the highest voice, Max Changmin. He's also the tallest if I'm not mistaken.

So officially I declare myself as of the Cassiopeia (that's what DBSK fans are called). Here are some mv that I think worth watched and listen to:
-Mirotic
-Purple Line
-Hug
-"O" both Japanese and Korean version
-Rising Sun both Japanese and Korean version
-Balloon
-Triangle
-Survivor
-Choosey Lover
-Hi Ya Ya
-Summer Dream
-Forever Love

To DBSK, keep up the good work and I can't hardly wait for more energetic songs from all of you. Hope one day I can attend your concert, sighs... To all Cassiopeians, keep supporting DBSK. Muah2 (danger2, lol).

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.