6/01/2009

+CHARM FALLING IN LUV?+

I'm having such a boring tyme at home. Aside from the 24 hours leisuring in my bedroom, I just do nothing. Lack of eating, lack of sleeping. The truth is that I don't really know what I've been doing since the past 3 weeks, haha... So one day I decided to borrow my sister's magazine as I've been over n over all of my story books. I came across an interesting article while I enjoyed read about facial care n etc (obviously the magazine is apecialized for girls). Actually it is more to an info instead of an article. It titled "Kamu Telah Jatuh Cinta Jika...". Well u see, the title itself caught my attention n I took a quick scan n skimming the contents, haha... So this is the 5 signs that shows one in love:

1) sukar melelapkan mata

2) berdebar setiap kali bertembung dengan si dia

3) mengambil berat tentang latar belakang dan perkembangan si dia

4) gelisah dan resah

5) cemburu bila si dia berbual dan melayan orang lain

Funny thing is, I've been having these symptoms lately. Yes, I've met someone who I like so much but I don't know that this feeling can be more than just a friend. I must be crazy. What happen to the target that I'll start to find love when I am 25? However, with this particular someone, I get the attention n appreciation that I long for. No wonder I have this kind of feelings. So what am I suppose to do? Do I have to throw away or embrace this feeling n let everything run on it's own course? Confuse...

Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.