6/13/2009

+QUESTIONS WITH IMAGE ANSWERS+

Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.

Your Nickname
**Charm, that's me**

Your age of next birthday
**I'll be 23 next year. Kinda creepy like the movie**


Place I'd like to travel
**Bora bora Island. Beautiful huh??**

**France, the city of love**

Favourite place
**KFC, it's finger lickin good, haha. I'm always here every holiday**

Favourite food
**Bolognese spaghetti. Hm...yummy...**

**Who say's guys hate chocolates?**

Favourite colours
**All colours can fit me, thanks to my fair skin (proud2,haha). Never try pink though, maybe after this, lalala...**

Name of my love
**Yeah, my love now is TVXQ (again, dangerous statement,lol)**

Hobby
**Reading...I know it's lame but it's a way to release stress other than take a shower, haha...(can't put that pic)**

Bad Habit
**When I become so so lazy, I can just lie down the whole day doing nothing (err...except eating)**

and I wish...
**Yeah baby, I'm a money maniac, hehe... One day I'll have lots of money and buy everything that I desire, go wherever I want**

and I'm tagging:


+ Mr Wyatt +
+ Mr Azfar +
+ Miss Abby +
+ Mr Cuax +
+ Mr Arif +
+ Readers who following my blogs, feel free to do it +


Charm Han Kyul

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

 

Copyright @ 2013 ::Da LeGeNdArY ChArM::.